Projects & Experiences
- Mobile Learning: Foundation of Handylearn Projects. Concept and development of apps for mobile phones. Participation in research project founded by German Ministry of Research and Education:
Supporting electrician apprentices with mobile phones.
- Benchmark for water supply companies: Web application for structured data entry.
- Mobile Data Management: Co-development of a system for managing personal information management and multimedia data. Development of clients for Symbian phones, Pocket PCs and Linux PDAs.
- CHI2004: Participation in the Conference on Computer-Human Interaction in Vienna.
- SyncML SDK: Co-development of a platform independent SDK for synchronization using the XML language SyncML.
- Employment Online: a study to improve the efficiency of one of the most important web sites in Germany.
- Cynigma: Requirements analysis of a personalized internet platform with the help of use cases.
- Cycosmos.de: A high-traffic search engine and a communication platform. Head of software development.
- CHI2000: Participation in the Conference on Computer-Human Interaction in The Hague.
- Kolibri: simulation of a slot machine to operate an Internet search engine.
- c’t magazine article on security in CGI programs.
- NewLaw: maintenance of an internet service designed to find legal judgments.
- ICSE 1996: Participation in the Conference on Software Engineering.
- Page Assembler: database-driven pagination of newspaper advertisements.
- Convert QuarkXPress pages to HTML including site management.
- Newspaper Utilities: Extension of a layout program for newspaper publishers.
- Code Dial Server: Telephony Application
- Billing: database interface and graphical user interface for the billing of parking.
- Emergency Server: back-up system for the processing of stock orders.
- Process Visualization: graphical console for a process computer that controls a concrete mixing plant.
- Textile Printing: Calculation of the color effect of dye mixtures.
- SUPRENUM: Parallelization of wind tunnel simulations to optimize them for a multiprocessor system.
Trademark note: Some of the terms above are trademarks that are owned by their respective owners.